There a few ways to confirm that your patches aren’t charging.
- First, confirm that you’ve plugged your charging pad into a wall socket, and placed the patches on the charger.
- Next, the patches should show a blue light to indicate that they are charging. Try moving the patches on the charging pad until the blue light displays.
- When the patches are fully charged, a persistent green light will be displayed. Allow for a 3 hour charge time. Depending on your patch model, the charging LED may turn off when charging is done.
- If you try to use the patches without a sufficient charge, the app will prevent you from initiating the sleep study.
- If you don’t see a light while the patches are on the charger, or the light is red, please contact our support team so that we may troubleshoot the issue.